The law is a complex field. Nonetheless, your lawyer should not bombard you with unintelligible legal jargon. One of the key roles of an attorney is to pull back the curtain on legal complexities and provide smart legal guidance tailored to fit your individual situation.
At the Southern California law firm of Robert G. Petrovich, Attorney at Law, we do just that. Clients turn to our firm for insightful legal solutions and straightforward explanations. We deliver realistic, honest advice in plain English, and we will always explain the reasons behind our recommendations.
What's more, we believe that lawyers do not need to be stuffy and intimidating. You will find attorney Bob Petrovich and our staff to be friendly, approachable and sincere. We take each client's concerns to heart.
At our firm, you can expect honest, practical guidance and well-reasoned explanations.
We help individuals and businesses in a wide range of legal matters. Our primary areas of practice include:
- Estate planning: We have helped several generations of clients prepare for the future by developing custom estate plans.
- Trusts: Various types of trusts can be used to accomplish specific goals that might not otherwise be achievable through a will. We can advise you of the best approach for your situation.
- Probate and estate administration: Navigating the legal hurdles that result from the loss of a loved one can be difficult. We can provide knowledgeable guidance through the probate or estate administration process. Our firm also handles guardianship and conservatorship proceedings.
- Business law: We handle all aspects of business formation, litigation, contract issues and other business-related legal concerns. Our clients span from small startups to large international companies.
- Real estate law: Our firm handles real estate transactions and litigation involving both residential and commercial properties.
Whatever legal concern you are facing, you can gain peace of mind knowing attorney Robert Petrovich has a high level of skill and knowledge gained through 35-plus years of legal experience.
Call Today For More Information
Call 626-792-5955 or contact us online to arrange a confidential consultation. Based in San Marino (near Pasadena), our attorney handles estate planning, probate, business law, real estate, and other legal matters throughout the San Gabriel Valley.