Real Estate Lawyer in San Marino, California
Residential and Commercial Real Estate ~ Commercial Leasing
If you are considering buying or selling residential or commercial real estate, you want an experienced attorney to protect your interests. Real estate transactions involve a substantial number of complex documents. A seemingly simple mistake can be costly. You want a lawyer who understands the law and who has successfully counseled others in similar circumstances.
At the San Marino office of Robert G. Petrovich, attorney at law, we have more than 35 years of experience handling a wide range of matters related to residential and commercial real estate. We will address your immediate needs as well as your long-term concerns, helping you take action that minimizes your risk and protects your investments. We work hard to build long-term relationships with our clients, many of whom have been with us for nearly 30 years. We take the confusion out of the law by carefully explaining the legal process and your options in plain English so that you can make informed decisions.
Our Real Estate Practice
We provide comprehensive counsel regarding a wide range of real estate matters, including
- residential and commercial real estate transactions. We handle all matters related to the sale or purchase of commercial or residential property, from the negotiation of terms to the closing. Once you have agreed upon the terms of a deal, we will conduct all title searches and other work related to assure clear title, and we will prepare all documents necessary to complete the transaction, including buy-sell agreements, deeds, mortgages, notes and other financing instruments. We will also review the closing statement and attend the closing with you or on your behalf.
- representation of real estate brokers or agents. We provide counsel to real estate brokers or agents, both personally and on behalf of their businesses.
- commercial leasing. We will negotiate the terms of a commercial lease and will review or prepare a lease agreement to protect your interests.
- real estate litigation. We handle a broad range of disputes involving residential or commercial real estate, such as boundary or flood issues, leasing controversies, and construction defects.
- Section 1031 exchanges. We can help you complete a like-kind exchange of real property on Section 1031 of the Internal Revenue Code.